Commercial Roof Repair Services
Commercial roofing materials are built to be string and remain intact for many years. However, inclement weather will destroy a roof easily. That is why we offer professional roof repairs. Not only does roof repair get your roof back into excellent shape, but it’ll also prevent other problems, such as water damage, inside your building. If hail or strong winds have harmed your roof, give us a ring at (412) 227-8488. We assess damaged roofs thoroughly to make sure even the smallest dents are repaired so your roof is completely sealed again.
Roof Coating Applications
A roof coating application is a good way to improve the longevity and durability of your roofing structure. Typically, property owners think that an old roofing system needs to be replaced after it has reached a specific age. But there are cases when roofs that are in relatively decent condition, can last quite a while longer with a roof restoration.
Commercial Roofing Services
There are many kinds of commercial roofing systems out there, and you can rely on our staff to have the knowledge needed to work on yours. If your business roof needs services like repair or an inspection, contact our staff for commercial roofing in Berlin, PA. Call (412) 227-8488 to talk about the services your roof needs with a roofing contractor today.
- Commercial Roof Consultants Contact us today for roof consulting services
- Commercial Metal Roofing Metal roofing is one of many durable roofing materials available for commercial roofing
- Commercial Roof Repair We offer many roof repair and coating services
- Cool Roofing Need a more energy efficient commercial roof? Find out more about cool roofing
- Industrial Roofing Call us today for professional industrial roof repair, maintenance, and installation
- Green Roofing Interested in building a green roof on your business? Call us right away
- Roofing Inspections Call us right away to schedule a professional roofing inspection for your business
Commercial Roof Restoration
If your roof is aging and in need of some repairs, call Voegele Co. for roof restoration solutions. We provide several options of commercial roof restoration in Berlin, PA. When you are not sure which roof restoration services are right for your roof, call (412) 227-8488 to get the details on types of coatings like silicone and acrylic.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Increase the energy efficiency of your business with an acrylic coating
- Elastomeric Roof Coating Elastomeric coatings may add extra protection to your roof and make it last longer
- Polyurea Roof Coating Polyurea adjusts to almost all roof styles and provides additional damage resistance
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone roofing will not only prolong the usefulness of your roof but also deters mold, mildew, and water damage
Flat Roof Specialist
Many big commercial buildings are made with flat roof structures. Flat roofings systems are known to be prone to develop some issues because there is no slope to the structure. This may cause water ponding on the roof which can increase the likelihood of water damage. We can stop problems like pooling water from occurring with our solutions for flat roofing in Berlin, PA.
- EPDM Roofing Need a long lasting roofing material? think about getting EPDM roofing installed
- PVC Roofing When you want a waterproof roofing membrane, check out PVC roofing
- TPO Roofing If you are looking for a budget friendly single-ply roof, consider TPO roofing
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing Vulcanized roofing is made to be a strong roofing membrane that will minimize chances of water damage or cracks
One of the most choice single ply roof systems on the market is TPO roofing. TPO is constructed for energy efficient materials meaning you can spend less on your utility bills. TPO is a environmentally friendly roof option since it’s fully recyclable. It is even resistant to minor damage and debris buildup. This reduces the need for maintenance and makes it more durable compared to other flat roofing products. Discover more regarding the advantages of TPO by calling (412) 227-8488.