Commercial Roof Repair Services
Most roof materials are very strong and can last for decades. However, inclement weather can destroy a roof easily. Which is why we here at Voegele Co. provide commercial roof repair services. Not only does roof repair get your roofing system back into excellent condition, but it’ll help prevent other problems, including water damage, inside your building. If hail or strong winds have damaged your roof, give us a ring at (412) 227-8488. We can perform an inspection to find out what services your roofing system needs to fix the damage and make sure it’s fully sealed.
Roof Coating Applications
Getting a roof restorative coating administered can prolong the usefulness of an older roofing system. Some property owners believe that roofing materials have to be replaced once they reach a specific point. But there are instances when roofs that are in fairly good condition, can last quite a while longer with a roof coating.
Commercial Roofing Services
There are several styles of commercial roofing systems out there, and you can count on our staff to have the knowledge required to work on yours. When your roof needs repairs or inspection, call the roofers at Voegele Co. for reliable commercial roofing in Warren, PA. Just call (412) 227-8488, and schedule an estimate for your roofing project today.
- Commercial Roof Consultants Set up an assessment for professional roof consulting services today
- Commercial Metal Roofing Pick metal roofing for your commercial roof installation
- Commercial Roof Repair When your roof is in need of repairs, give us a call right away
- Cool Roofing Need a more energy efficient flat roof? Find out more about cool roofing
- Industrial Roofing If you have a large industrial roof that requires an inspection or replacement, we are able to help you!
- Green Roofing Learn more about the advantages of green roofing from Voegele Co.
- Roofing Inspections Call us right away to schedule a professional roofing inspection for your building
Commercial Roof Restoration
If you’d like to find out if your roof is eligible for roof restoration work, call Voegele Co.. Receive the best choices for commercial roof restoration in Warren, PA from Voegele Co.. Connect with us at (412) 227-8488 for additional information regarding our roof restoration services which includes silicone and polyurea coatings.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Contact us today for an acrylic roof coating application
- Elastomeric Roof Coating Keep your roofing materials in top shape with an elastomeric roof coating
- Polyurea Roof Coating If you’re searching for a damage resistant coating, think about polyurea roof coatings
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone roofing will not only prolong the life of your roof but also prevent mold, mildew, and water damage
Flat Roof Specialist
Many big commercial buildings have flat roof structures. Due to the fact there is no slope to the roof, the roofing products can be susceptible to certain problems. This can result in water pooling on the roof which will increase the likelihood of water damage. Issues like this can be avoided with the help of a professional roofer, which is why we offer services for flat roofing in Warren, PA.
- EPDM Roofing EPDM is thought to be a low maintenance and budget friendly choice for flat roof installations
- PVC Roofing PVC roof membranes are storm resistant which allows you to worry less about damage from passing storms
- TPO Roofing TPO roofing is quick to install and has a variety of benefits to offer
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing Vulcanized roof membranes are made from strong roof materials to make sure that it lasts for many years
One of the most popular single ply roof systems available is TPO roofing. It is considered to be an energy efficient material that reduces the heat in your structure so you can spend less on air conditioning during the summer-time. It’s also recyclable and resistant to dirt, algae growth, and small tears. Which means you won’t need to worry about maintenance as much as you would with traditional roofing membranes. Get additional information by calling (412) 227-8488.