Commercial Roof Repair Services
Roofing materials are made to last, and most endure fifteen years or longer. Unfortunately, it doesn’t take much for severe storms to damage a roof. That is why we offer professional roof repairs. Roof repairs are a good way to rapidly get your roof in better shape and prevent additional issues with water damage. When your roofing materials show symptoms of storm damage, give us a ring for services at (412) 227-8488. We can perform an inspection to determine which repairs your roofing system requires to fix the damage and make sure it’s totally sealed.
Roof Coating Applications
Having a roof restorative coating applied can extend the life of an older roofing system. Most owners think that after their roofing system reaches the end of its lifespan, a roof replacement is required. If an aging roofing system is not in bad shape, a roof coating can repair minor issues and add to its durability.
Commercial Roofing Services
There are many kinds of commercial roofing systems out there, and you can count on our team to have the knowledge needed to repair yours. When your roof needs repairs or maintenance, call the roofers at Voegele Co. for dependable commercial roofing in Plainfield, PA. Dial (412) 227-8488 today to set up a time for an inspection and estimate for roof repair or additional services.
- Commercial Roof Consultants We have professional roof consultants available to help with your roof project
- Commercial Metal Roofing Pick metal roofing for your commercial roof installation
- Commercial Roof Repair If your roofing system needs repairs, give us a call right away
- Cool Roofing Want a more energy efficient flat roof? Learn more about reflective roofing
- Industrial Roofing Industrial roofing is a huge project, but you are able to depend on our roofers for the task!
- Green Roofing Set Up a consultation right away for an estimate on green roofing for your business
- Roofing Inspections We offer professional roof inspections for commercial buildings to located and fix damage fast
Commercial Roof Restoration
When you would like to find out if your roof is compatible with roof restoration work, contact Voegele Co.. We are able to provide you benefits of commercial roof restoration in Plainfield, PA. Connect with us at (412) 227-8488 for more information on our roof restoration services which includes silicone and PVC coatings.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Improve the energy efficiency of your building with an acrylic coating
- Elastomeric Roof Coating Add a layer of protection and strength to your commercial roofing materials with elastomeric roofing
- Polyurea Roof Coating Add a polyurea roof coating to improve the energy efficiency of your roof
- Silicone Roof Coating Avoid water damage to your roof or building with a silicone roof coating
Flat Roof Specialist
Many large commercial businesses are made with flat roof structures. Due to the fact there isn’t a slope to the roof, the materials can be susceptible to certain issues. This can result in water pooling on the roof which can increase the chances of leaks. Problems like this can be avoided with the assistance of a qualified roofer, which is why we offer services for flat roofing in Plainfield, PA.
- EPDM Roofing EPDM is a well-known and affordable option in single ply roofing membranes
- PVC Roofing Get a strong roofing membrane, like PVC, on your roofing system
- TPO Roofing TPO provides a variety of advantages, like low cost, limited maintenance, and easy installation
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing Vulcanized roofing is manufactured to be a strong roof membrane that will reduce risk of leaks or cracks
TPO roofing is one of the top single ply roof materials on the market. It is known to be energy efficient, and that means you may utilize your air conditioner less and lower your utility bills! TPO is a environmentally friendly roofing material because it’s completely recyclable. It’s also resistant to minor damage and debris buildup. Which means you won’t have to worry about maintenance as much as you would with traditional roofing products. Get additional information by contacting (412) 227-8488.