Commercial Roof Repair Services
Roof membranes and shingles are manufactured to last a long time. However, severe weather can damage a roof easily. Which is why we here at Voegele Co. provide commercial roofing repair services. Rapid roof repairs will get your roof closed up and prevent leaks from causing more issues. If your roofing materials has suffered from hail or wind damage, contact our roofing contractors at (412) 227-8488. Our roof inspector will come out to do a thorough assessment of the roofing materials to decide what services are required to fix your roof.
Roof Coating Applications
Having a roof restorative coating applied can extend the usefulness of an older roofing system. Some business owners that that roofs need to be replaced once they reach a specific point. In some cases, a roof that’s in good condition, just needs a roof coating to strengthen it.
Commercial Roofing Services
No matter what kind of roofing system you’ve got, we have the skills and licensing required to make repairs or install new materials. If your roofing system is in need of repairs or inspection, contact the roofing contractors at Voegele Co. for reliable commercial roofing in Smithfield, PA. Just call (412) 227-8488, and schedule an estimate for your roofing services today.
- Commercial Roof Consultants Contact us right away for roof consulting services
- Commercial Metal Roofing Metal roofing is a great, durable option for commercial roof system
- Commercial Roof Repair For reliable commercial roof repairs, contact our roofing contractors
- Commercial Roof Replacement When it’s time to replace your roofing materials, call our roofers to make sure you receive the best service possible
- Cool Roofing Need a more energy efficient flat roofing system? Learn more regarding reflective roofing
- Industrial Roofing We offer industrial roofing repairs to help with any size roof and property
- Green Roofing Trust the roofers at Voegele Co. for quality green roofing solutions
- Roofing Inspections We offer professional roof inspections for commercial buildings to located and fix damage fast
Commercial Roof Restoration
Do you have an agin roof that requires restoration services? Call Voegele Co.! We are able to offer you benefits of commercial roof restoration in Smithfield, PA. Connect with us at (412) 227-8488 for additional information on our roof restoration services which includes silicone and polyurea coatings.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic is a great option when you want improved energy efficiency
- Elastomeric Roof Coating Elastomeric coatings may add additional protection to your roofing materials and make it last longer
- Polyurea Roof Coating Polyurea adjusts to most roof styles and adds extra damage resistance
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone roof coatings are an excellent choice if you require water resistance for a flat roofing materials
Flat Roof Specialist
A variety of large commercial buildings are made with flat roof structures. Flat roofings systems are known to be susceptible to several problems because there isn’t a slope to the structure. Because there is no slope, water can collect and damage areas of the roof. Problems like this may be avoided with the help of a professional roofing contractor, which is why we offer services for flat roofing in Smithfield, PA.
- EPDM Roofing Need a durable roofing material? Consider getting EPDM roofing installed
- PVC Roofing PVC roofing membranes are weather resistant which means you can worry less about damage from passing storms
- TPO Roofing If you are looking for a cost-effective single-ply roof, consider TPO roofing
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing You will improve your roofing system with the installation of a vulcanized rubber roofing membrane
TPO roofing is a popular choice for single-ply roofing systems. It is super energy efficient, which means you’ll spend less on your heating and A/C bills. If you’re looking for an environmentally friendly roof, TPO is recyclable. It’s also resistant to algae growth, debris build up, and minor tears. This means you will have fewer maintenance requirements due to the better strength of the membrane. Get additional information by contacting (412) 227-8488.