Commercial Roof Repair Services
Commercial roofing materials are made to be durable and remain undamaged for many years. However, inclement weather can damage a roof easily. That is why we provide quality roof repairs. Rapid roof repairs will get your roof sealed up and stop leaks from causing more issues. When your roof shows signs of storm damage, give us a call for repairs at (412) 227-8488. Our roof inspector will come out to perform a detailed examination of the roof to determine what services are needed to repair your roof.
Roof Coating Applications
A roof coating application is a good way to improve the usefulness and durability of your roofing materials. Most people think that once their roofing system reaches the end of its lifespan, a roof replacement is required. But there are cases when roofs that are in fairly decent shape, can last much longer with a roof restoration.
Commercial Roofing Services
Whatever style of roofing you have on your building, we are licensed to repair and replace commercial roof products. When you require inspections or repairs made to your roof, trust the roofers at Voegele Co. for commercial roofing in Mercer, PA. Call (412) 227-8488 to talk about the services your roof requires with a roofing specialist right away.
- Commercial Roof Consultants When you need service for your roofing system, connect with our commercial roofing consultants today
- Commercial Metal Roofing Metal roofing is a great, durable choice for commercial roof structures
- Commercial Roof Repair Call us when you need fast repairs for your building
- Cool Roofing Want a more energy efficient commercial roofing system? Find out more about cool roofing
- Industrial Roofing Contact us today for professional industrial roof services, maintenance, and installation
- Green Roofing Schedule a consultation right away for an estimate on green roofing for your business
- Roofing Inspections Call us right away to schedule a professional roofing inspection for your building
Commercial Roof Restoration
When your roof is older and in need of some work, call Voegele Co. for roof restoration options. We can provide you benefits of commercial roof restoration in Mercer, PA. Call (412) 227-8488 to discuss the restoration applications we offer, including silicone and polyurea coatings, to determine which is right for your roof and budget.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic is an excellent choice when you need better energy efficiency
- Elastomeric Roof Coating Apply a layer of protection and durability to your commercial roof with elastomeric roofing
- Polyurea Roof Coating Apply a polyurea roof coating to improve the energy efficiency of your roof
- Silicone Roof Coating Prevent water damage to your roof or building with a silicone roof coating
Flat Roof Specialist
Flat roofing is common for a variety of commercial buildings. Since flat roofs generally have no slope to them, they are susceptible to certain problems. This can cause water ponding on the roof which will increase the likelihood of water damage. Issues like this may be avoided with the help of a professional roofer, which is why we provide services for flat roofing in Mercer, PA.
- EPDM Roofing EPDM is a well-known and affordable option in single ply roofing membranes
- PVC Roofing Get a durable roofing membrane, such as PVC, for your roofing system
- TPO Roofing TPO provides a variety of advantages, like affordable cost, limited maintenance, and fast installation
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing Vulcanized rubber roofing is a durable material made to last and lower the chances of damage being done to the roof structure
One of the more choice single ply roofing available is TPO roofing. It is thought of as an energy efficient material that lowers the heat in your building so you may spend less on air conditioner during the summer-time. Not only is it fully recyclable, it is also resistant to minor tears, debris, and even algae. This lowers the need for maintenance and makes it more durable when compared to other flat roofing products. Discover more regarding the advantages of TPO by calling (412) 227-8488.