Commercial Roof Repair Services
Roofing materials are made to endure, and most last 15 years or longer. However, a major storm could deal a lot of damage in a short span of time. That’s why we provide professional roof repairs. Fast roof repairs will get your roofing materials closed up and prevent leaks from creating additional problems. If your roof shows signs of storm damage, give us a ring for repairs at (412) 227-8488. We’ll start an assessment to find out what needs to be done to repair damages and ensure your roofing system is fully sealed again.
Roof Coating Applications
A roof restoration application is a great way to increase the usefulness and durability of your roofing structure. Some people that that roofs need to be replaced as soon as they reach a certain age. If an old roofing system isn’t in terrible condition, a roof restoration may be able to resolve minor problems and add to its durability.
Commercial Roofing Services
It does not matter what products your commercial roofing system is constructed out of, we’ve got the expertise and skills required to fix any type of roof! When your roofing system needs repairs or maintenance, contact the roofing contractors at Voegele Co. for reliable commercial roofing in Hickory, PA. Dial (412) 227-8488 to discuss the repairs your roof needs with a roofing contractor right away.
- Commercial Roof Consultants Call our office today for roof consulting services
- Commercial Metal Roofing Metal roofing is one of many durable roofing products available for commercial roofing
- Commercial Roof Repair Call us when you want quick services for your building
- Cool Roofing Find out more about cool roofing, one of the easiest ways to improve energy efficiency for a large building
- Industrial Roofing If you’ve got a large industrial building that needs an inspection or replacement, we can assist you!
- Green Roofing Learn more about the benefits of green roofing from Voegele Co.
- Roofing Inspections We provide professional roof inspections for commercial buildings to find and repair damage fast
Commercial Roof Restoration
When you’ve an aging roof structure that needs to be restored contact Voegele Co. right away! We offer many choices for commercial roof restoration in Hickory, PA. When you are not sure which roof restoration services are right for your roofing materials, contact (412) 227-8488 to get the details on types of coatings like silicone and acrylic.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic is a great choice when you want improved energy efficiency
- Elastomeric Roof Coating Learn more regarding elastomeric roof coatings and their range of benefits
- Polyurea Roof Coating If you are searching for a damage resistant coating, think about polyurea roof coatings
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone roof coatings are a great option when you need water resistance for a flat roof
Flat Roof Specialist
Flat roofing is common for a variety of commercial buildings. Since flat roofs generally have no slope to them, they are prone to develop certain issues. This can lead to water ponding on the roof which will increase the likelihood of leaks. But we offer repairs and maintenance services to avoid those issue for flat roofing in Hickory, PA.
- EPDM Roofing Need a durable roof material? Consider getting EPDM roofing installed
- PVC Roofing PVC is known to last 20 years or longer with almost no maintenance
- TPO Roofing When you’re searching for a cost-effective single-ply roof, consider TPO roofing
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing Vulcanized rubber roofing is a durable product built to last and lower the chances of damage being done to the roof structure
Among the more choice single ply roofing systems on the market is TPO roofing. It is very energy efficient, meaning you will have less usage on your heating and air conditioning bills. TPO is a environmentally friendly roof option because it is fully recyclable. It’s even resistant to minor damage and debris buildup. This means you will have fewer maintenance requirements due to the increased durability of the material. Get additional information by calling (412) 227-8488.