Commercial Roof Repair Services
Roofing products are manufactured to last, and most endure fifteen years or longer. Unfortunately, storm damage from hail or wind can result in a lot of damage to your roof. Which is why we here at Voegele Co. provide commercial roof repair services. Not only does roof repair put your roof back into top shape, but it’ll help prevent additional problems, including water damage, inside your building. If your roof shows symptoms of storm damage, give us a ring for services at (412) 227-8488. Our roof inspector will come out to perform a detailed check of the roof to decide what solutions are required to fix your roofing system.
Roof Coating Applications
Getting a roof restorative coating applied can extend the usefulness of an aging roofing system. Typically, business owners think that an aging roofing system needs to be replaced once it has reached a certain age. In some cases, a roofing system that is in decent shape, just requires a roof coating to strengthen it.
Commercial Roofing Services
Whatever style of roof you’ve got on your building, we are licensed to fix and replace commercial roof materials. When your roofing system needs repairs or inspection, contact the roofers at Voegele Co. for reliable commercial roofing in Concord, PA. Call (412) 227-8488 today to schedule a time for an inspection and estimate for roof repair or other services.
- Commercial Roof Consultants Schedule an inspection for quality roof consulting services today
- Commercial Metal Roofing Choose metal roofing for your commercial roof installation
- Commercial Roof Repair Call us when you want quick services for your building
- Cool Roofing Want a more energy efficient commercial roofing system? Learn more regarding reflective roofing
- Industrial Roofing Industrial roofing can be a big undertaking, but you are able to depend on our roofers for the task!
- Green Roofing Interested in constructing a green roof on your building? Call us today
- Roofing Inspections Contact us right away to set up a professional roofing inspection for your building
Commercial Roof Restoration
When your roof is older and in need of some work, call Voegele Co. for roof restoration options. We offer several choices of commercial roof restoration in Concord, PA. When you are not sure which roof restoration services are best for your roof, contact (412) 227-8488 to get the details on types of coatings like silicone and acrylic.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic is an excellent option when you want improved energy efficiency
- Elastomeric Roof Coating Keep your roofing materials in top shape with an elastomeric roof coating
- Polyurea Roof Coating Polyurea adjusts to almost all roof types and provides extra damage resistance
- Silicone Roof Coating Prevent water damage to your roof or building with a silicone roof coating
Flat Roof Specialist
Many large commercial buildings are made with flat roof structures. These roofing materials can be prone to develop certain issues, due to not having a slope on the roof. This may lead to water ponding on the roof which can increase the chances of leaks. Voegele Co. can prevent problems like this with repair and maintenance services for flat roofing in Concord, PA.
- EPDM Roofing EPDM is a well-known and affordable option in single ply roofing membranes
- PVC Roofing Get a durable roofing membrane, such as PVC, for your roof
- TPO Roofing Decrease your A/C bills with an energy efficient single-ply roofing membrane, like TPO
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing Vulcanized rubber roofing is a durable material built to last and reduce the chances of damage being done to the roof structure
One of the most popular single ply roofing systems available is TPO roofing. TPO is designed for energy efficient materials and that means you may spend less money on your energy bills. If you’re looking for an environmentally friendly roof, TPO is recyclable. It’s also resistant to algae growth, dirt build up, and small tears. This reduces the need for maintenance and makes it more durable compared to other flat roofing products. Find out more by calling us at (412) 227-8488!