Commercial Roof Repair Services
Roof shingles and membranes are designed to endure a long time. However, a passing storm could create a lot of damage in a short amount of time. That is why we offer commercial roof repair services. Rapid roof repairs will get your roofing materials sealed up and prevent leaks from causing additional issues. If you have dealt with damage to your roofing materials from a past storm, connect with our staff today at (412) 227-8488. We’ll start an inspection to determine what should be done to repair damages and ensure your roof is fully sealed again.
Roof Coating Applications
If you have an aging roof, with small tears or cracks, a roof coating might be all you need! Some may believe that once their roof reaches a certain age, it has to be replaced. Aging roofs that are not significantly worn down, can actually last a lot longer with just a roof restoration.
Commercial Roofing Services
It doesn’t matter what products your commercial roofing system is made out of, we’ve got the expertise and knowledge needed to fix every type of roof! If your building roof is in need of services like repair or maintenance, contact our office for commercial roofing in Farmington, PA. Give us a call at (412) 227-8488 for a detailed assessment to determine the solutions you need for your roofing system.
- Commercial Roof Consultants Set up an assessment for quality roof consulting services right away
- Commercial Metal Roofing Metal roofing is a good, durable option for commercial roof system
- Commercial Roof Repair For dependable commercial roof repairs, contact our roofing contractors
- Commercial Roof Replacement Call Voegele Co. for reliable commercial roof replacements
- Cool Roofing Wanting to improve the energy efficiency of your building? Think about a Pcool roof
- Industrial Roofing Industrial roofing can be a huge undertaking, but you can rely on our roofers for the task!
- Green Roofing Find out more about the benefits of green roofing from Voegele Co.
- Roofing Inspections Contact us right away to schedule a professional roofing inspection for your building
Commercial Roof Restoration
If you would like to find out if your roof is eligible for roof restoration work, contact Voegele Co.. We provide several options of commercial roof restoration in Farmington, PA. When you are not sure which roof restoration services are right for your roof, contact (412) 227-8488 to get the details on types of coatings including silicone and acrylic.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your roofing materials and add to its lifespan with an acrylic coating
- Elastomeric Roof Coating Find out more regarding elastomeric roof coatings and their range of benefits
- Polyurea Roof Coating Receive a quote for a polyurea roof coating today for your roofing materials
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone roof coatings may increase the lifespan of your roof by 10-15 years
Flat Roof Specialist
Many large commercial buildings are made with flat roof structures. Since flat roofs typically have no slope to them, they can be prone to develop certain issues. Due to the fact there is no slope, water can pool and weaken areas of the roofing system. We are able to prevent issues such as pooling water from occurring with our services for flat roofing in Farmington, PA.
- EPDM Roofing EPDM is considered a low maintenance and cost-effective option for flat roof installations
- PVC Roofing Get a strong roofing membrane, like PVC, on your roofing system
- TPO Roofing TPO provides many benefits, including low cost, limited maintenance, and fast installation
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing Vulcanized rubber roofing is a durable product manufactured to last and lower the risk of damage being done to the roof structure
TPO roofing is among the more popular single-ply roofing membranes available. It is thought of as an energy efficient material that lowers the heat in your office so you may spend less on air conditioner during the summer. Not only is it fully recyclable, it’s also resistant to minor tears, debris, and even algae. This means you’ll have fewer maintenance requirements due to the increased durability of the material. Learn more by contacting us at (412) 227-8488!