Commercial Roof Repair Services
Commercial roof materials are made to be string and remain intact for several years. However, a major storm could deal a lot of damage in a short amount of time. That is why we provide quality roof repairs. Fast roof repairs will get your roofing materials closed up and stop leaks from creating more issues. If your roofing materials has suffered from hail or wind damage, connect with our roofers at (412) 227-8488. Our roof inspector will come out to perform a detailed examination of the roofing materials to decide what repairs are needed to fix your roofing system.
Roof Coating Applications
Getting a roof coating applied can prolong the usefulness of an aging roofing system. Generally, property owners think that an aging roofing system has to be replaced after it has reached a certain age. But there are cases where roofing systems that are in relatively decent shape, can last quite a while longer with a roof restoration.
Commercial Roofing Services
No matter what kind of roof you’ve got, we have the skills and licensing required to make repairs or install new products. Whether you need repairs, maintenance or a new commercial roof installed, you can depend on our commercial roofing in Philipsburg, PA. Call (412) 227-8488 to talk about the services your roof needs with a roofing contractor today.
- Commercial Roof Consultants Set up an inspection for quality roof consulting services today
- Commercial Metal Roofing Pick metal roofing for your commercial roof installation
- Commercial Roof Repair For reliable commercial roof repairs, contact our roofers
- Commercial Roof Replacement Call Voegele Co. for reliable commercial roof replacements
- Cool Roofing Needing to improve the energy efficiency of your business? Consider a Preflective roof
- Industrial Roofing We offer industrial roofing services to assist with any size roof and property
- Green Roofing Learn more about the advantages of green roofing from Voegele Co.
- Roofing Inspections If your roof is damaged, a roofing inspection is the first step to determining what repairs are required
Commercial Roof Restoration
If you have an aging roof structure that should be restored call Voegele Co. today! We can provide you benefits of commercial roof restoration in Philipsburg, PA. When you’re not sure which roof restoration services are best for your roof, call (412) 227-8488 to get the details on types of coatings including silicone and acrylic.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your roof and increase its usefulness with an acrylic coating
- Elastomeric Roof Coating Elastomeric coatings may add additional protection to your roofing materials and make it last longer
- Polyurea Roof Coating Add a polyurea roof coating to increase the energy efficiency of your roofing materials
- Silicone Roof Coating Avoid water damage to your roof or building with a silicone roof coating
Flat Roof Specialist
Many commercial and industrial businesses are built with flat roofs. Since flat roofs typically have no slope to them, they can be prone to develop certain problems. This can cause water ponding on the roof which can increase the chances of water damage. But we provide repairs and maintenance services to avoid those problems for flat roofing in Philipsburg, PA.
- EPDM Roofing EPDM is an energy efficient single ply roofing membrane that will decrease your energy bills
- PVC Roofing When you require a water resistant roofing membrane, consider PVC roofing
- TPO Roofing TPO has a variety of benefits, including low cost, limited maintenance, and easy installation
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing You can strengthen your roof with the application of a vulcanized rubber roofing membrane
TPO roofing is one of the top single ply roofing materials available. It’s super energy efficient, which means you’ll lower your heater and air conditioner bills. Not only is it fully recyclable, it is also resistant to small tears, dirt, and even algae. Which means you will not have to worry about maintenance as much as you would with other roofing membranes. Receive more details by calling (412) 227-8488.