Commercial Roof Repair Services
Roofing materials are manufactured to endure, and most last fifteen years or longer. However, severe weather will damage a roof easily. That is why we provide professional roof repairs. Roof repairs are a great way to rapidly get your roof in better condition and prevent additional issues with water damage. When your roofing materials show symptoms of storm damage, give us a call for repairs at (412) 227-8488. We will start an inspection to determine what should be done to fix damages and make certain your roof is completely sealed again.
Roof Coating Applications
When you’ve an aging roof, with small tears or cracks, a roof coating might be all you need! Some may believe that once their roof reaches a certain age, it needs to be replaced. In some cases, a roof that’s in good shape, just needs a roof roof restoration to strengthen it.
Commercial Roofing Services
It does not matter what products your commercial roofing system is made out of, we’ve got the expertise and skills required to fix every kind of roof! When your roofing system is in need of repairs or maintenance, contact the roofing contractors at Voegele Co. for dependable commercial roofing in Summerhill, PA. Dial (412) 227-8488 right away to set up a time for an assessment and estimate for roof repair or additional services.
- Commercial Roof Consultants We have professional roof consultants ready to help with your roof repairs
- Commercial Metal Roofing Call us when you would like metal roofing attached on your building
- Commercial Roof Repair Call us if you require quick repairs for your business
- Cool Roofing Need a more energy efficient flat roofing system? Learn more regarding reflective roofing
- Industrial Roofing We provide industrial roofing services to assist with any size roof and property
- Green Roofing Rely on the roofers at Voegele Co. for dependable green roofing materials
- Roofing Inspections If you think that your roofing system is damaged, call us right away for a detailed roof inspection
Commercial Roof Restoration
When you would like to find out if your roof is compatible with roof restoration work, call Voegele Co.. We can offer you the advantages of commercial roof restoration in Summerhill, PA. When you are not sure which roof restoration services are right for your roofing materials, call (412) 227-8488 to find out the details on types of coatings including silicone and acrylic.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your roofing materials and add to its lifespan with an acrylic coating
- Elastomeric Roof Coating Elastomeric coatings may add additional protection to your roofing materials and make it last longer
- Polyurea Roof Coating Add a polyurea roof coating to improve the energy efficiency of your roofing materials
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone roofing will not only extend the life of your roof but also deters mold, mildew, and water damage
Flat Roof Specialist
Flat roofing is typical for a variety of commercial buildings. These roofing materials can be prone to develop specific problems, due to not having a slope on the roof. Water pools rapidly on flat roofs and can cause expensive leak repairs. But we offer repairs and maintenance services to avoid those problems for flat roofing in Summerhill, PA.
- EPDM Roofing EPDM is a popular and cost-effective option in single ply roofing membranes
- PVC Roofing PVC roofing membranes are weather resistant which means you can worry less about damage from passing storms
- TPO Roofing Lower your heating and cooling bills with an energy efficient single-ply roofing material, like TPO
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing Vulcanized roofing is designed to be a strong roofing material that will reduce risk of water damage or cracks
Among the most popular single ply roofing on the market is TPO roofing. It is considered to be an energy efficient material that reduces the heat in your business so you can spend less on A/C during the summer. It’s also recyclable and resists dirt, algae growth, and minor tears. Because of this, it doesn’t need as much maintenance as other roofing membranes. Get additional information by dialing (412) 227-8488.