Commercial Roof Repair Services
Roofing materials are made to last, and most endure 15 years or longer. Unfortunately, storm damage from wind or hail can lead to a significant amount of damage to your roof. That’s why we provide commercial roofing repair services. Not only does roof repair get your roof back into excellent condition, but it will help prevent additional issues, like water damage, inside your building. If your roofing materials show symptoms of storm damage, give us a call for services at (412) 227-8488. We inspect damaged roofing materials thoroughly to ensure even the tiniest dents are fixed so your roof is completely sealed again.
Roof Coating Applications
A roof restoration application is a good way to improve the longevity and durability of your roofing system. Most business owners believe that once their roof reaches the end of its lifespan, a roof replacement is needed. If an old roof isn’t in terrible condition, a roof restoration can repair minor issues and add to its strength.
Commercial Roofing Services
It doesn’t matter what materials your commercial roofing system is made out of, we’ve got the expertise and skills required to repair any kind of roof! If you need inspections or repairs made to your roof, depend on the roofers at Voegele Co. for commercial roofing in Everett, PA. Give us a call at (412) 227-8488 for a detailed inspection to find out the solutions you need for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Consultants When you need service for your roofing system, contact our commercial roofing consultants right away
- Commercial Metal Roofing Metal roofing is an excellent, strong option for commercial roof system
- Commercial Roof Repair We provide many roof repair and restoration services
- Cool Roofing Cool roofing systems can cut down your energy costs
- Industrial Roofing We provide industrial roofing repairs to help with any size roof and property
- Green Roofing Interested in building a green roof on your building? Contact us today
- Roofing Inspections When your roof has been damaged, a roofing inspection is the first step toward deciding what repairs are needed
Commercial Roof Restoration
If you’ve an old roof structure that should be restored contact Voegele Co. right away! We are able to offer you the advantages of commercial roof restoration in Everett, PA. When you are not sure which roof restoration services are right for your roofing materials, contact (412) 227-8488 to find out the details on types of coatings including silicone and acrylic.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic is a great choice when you need better energy efficiency
- Elastomeric Roof Coating Elastomeric coatings will add extra protection to your roofing materials and make it last longer
- Polyurea Roof Coating When you’re looking for a damage resistant coating, think about polyurea roof coatings
- Silicone Roof Coating Prevent water damage to your roof or building with a silicone roof coating
Flat Roof Specialist
Flat roofing is common for a variety of commercial buildings. Flat roofings systems are known to be prone to develop several problems because there isn’t a slope to the structure. With no slope, water will pool on sections of the roof. We can stop issues such as pooling water from occurring with our services for flat roofing in Everett, PA.
- EPDM Roofing Need a long lasting roof material? Consider getting EPDM roofing installed
- PVC Roofing Install a durable roofing membrane, like PVC, on your roofing system
- TPO Roofing TPO provides a variety of benefits, including low cost, low maintenance, and easy installation
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing Vulcanized rubber roofing is a durable product made to last and lower the risk of damage being done to the roof structure
TPO roofing is one of the most favored single-ply roof membranes available. TPO is designed for energy efficient materials which means you can spend less on your utility bills. TPO is a environmentally friendly roof material because it’s completely recyclable. It’s also resistant to minor damage and debris buildup. This means you’ll have fewer maintenance requirements due to the increased strength of the material. Get more details by dialing (412) 227-8488.