Commercial Roof Repair Services
Commercial roofing products are built to be durable and remain intact for several years. However, inclement weather will damage a roof easily. That’s why we provide professional roof repairs. Not only does roof repair get your roof back into top shape, but it will help prevent additional concerns, such as water damage, inside your business. When hail or strong winds have damaged your roof, give us a ring at (412) 227-8488. Our roof inspector will come out to perform a detailed examination of the roof to determine what solutions are needed to repair your roofing system.
Roof Coating Applications
Roof coatings are an excellent choice for aging roofing system that are in decent condition. Some might think that once their roofing system reaches a specific age, it has to be replaced. But there are instances where roofing systems that are in fairly good shape, can last much longer with a roof restoration.
Commercial Roofing Services
There are many kinds of commercial roof structures out there, and you can depend on our team to have the expertise needed to work on yours. When your commercial roof needs services like repair or an inspection, call our staff for commercial roofing in Greenock, PA. Give us a call at (412) 227-8488 for a detailed inspection to determine the answers you need for your roofing system.
- Commercial Roof Consultants Contact us today for roof consulting services
- Commercial Metal Roofing Metal roofing is a good, strong choice for commercial roof structures
- Commercial Roof Repair For quality commercial roof repairs, contact our roofing contractors
- Commercial Roof Replacement If it is time to replace your roofing materials, call our roofers to make certain you receive the best service possible
- Cool Roofing Find out more regarding reflective roofing, one of the easiest ways to improve energy efficiency for a big building
- Industrial Roofing We offer industrial roofing repairs to help with any size roof and property
- Green Roofing Find out more regarding the benefits of green roofing from Voegele Co.
- Roofing Inspections We offer professional roof inspections for commercial buildings to find and fix damage fast
Commercial Roof Restoration
If you have an aging roof structure that should be restored call Voegele Co. today! We can provide you the advantages of commercial roof restoration in Greenock, PA. Call us at (412) 227-8488 for more information on our roof restoration services which includes acrylic and polyurea coatings.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your roofing materials and add to its usefulness with an acrylic coating
- Elastomeric Roof Coating Elastomeric coatings may add additional protection to your roofing materials and make it last longer
- Polyurea Roof Coating If you’re searching for a damage resistant coating, think about polyurea roof coatings
- Silicone Roof Coating Prevent water damage to your roofing system or business with a silicone roof coating
Flat Roof Specialist
Flat roofing is common for a variety of commercial buildings. These roofing materials can be prone to develop certain problems, due to not having a slope on the roof. This may result in water pooling on the roof which can increase the chances of leaks. Problems like this may be avoided with the help of a professional roofing contractor, which is why we provide services for flat roofing in Greenock, PA.
- EPDM Roofing EPDM is an energy efficient single ply roofing material that will lower your energy bills
- PVC Roofing PVC is known to last 20 years or more with little to no maintenance
- TPO Roofing TPO roofing is quick to install and has a variety of benefits to offer
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing Vulcanized rubber roofing is a durable product made to last and reduce the risk of damage being done to the roof structure
One of the more choice single ply roof systems available is TPO roofing. It is thought of as an energy efficient material that lowers the heat in your structure so you may spend less on air conditioning during the summer. TPO is a environmentally friendly roofing material because it’s completely recyclable. It’s even resistant to minor damage and debris buildup. This means you’ll have less maintenance requirements due to the increased durability of the membrane. Learn more by calling us at (412) 227-8488!