Commercial Roof Repair Services
Roof membranes and shingles are made to endure a long time. However, severe weather can destroy a roof easily. Which is why we here at Voegele Co. provide commercial roofing repair services. Not only does roof repair put your roof back into top shape, but it will help prevent additional problems, like water damage, inside your business. If you’ve acquired damage to your roofing materials from a recent storm, connect with us today at (412) 227-8488. We will begin an inspection to determine what should be done to repair damages and ensure your roofing system is completely sealed again.
Roof Coating Applications
Getting a roof restorative coating applied can extend the life of an older roof. Some people that that roofing materials have to be replaced as soon as they reach a specific point. If an old roofing system isn’t in bad condition, a roof restoration may be able to resolve minor problems and add to its strength.
Commercial Roofing Services
There are several types of commercial roof structures out there, and you can rely on our team to have the expertise needed to work on yours. When your roof is in need of repairs or inspection, call the roofing contractors at Voegele Co. for reliable commercial roofing in Coraopolis, PA. Call (412) 227-8488 today to set up a time for an inspection and quote for roof repair or other services.
- Commercial Roof Consultants We have professional roof consultants available to help with your roofing repairs
- Commercial Metal Roofing Call us when you would like metal roofing attached on your business
- Commercial Roof Repair For dependable commercial roof repairs, call our roofing contractors
- Commercial Roof Replacement Contact Voegele Co. for reliable commercial roof replacements
- Cool Roofing Cool roof structures can decrease your energy spending
- Industrial Roofing We offer industrial roofing installations to assist with any size roof and property
- Green Roofing Learn more regarding the advantages of green roofing from Voegele Co.
- Roofing Inspections When your roof has been damaged, a roofing inspection is the first step to deciding what repairs are needed
Commercial Roof Restoration
When you’d like to find out if your roof is compatible with roof restoration work, contact Voegele Co.. We can offer you the advantages of commercial roof restoration in Coraopolis, PA. When you’re not sure which roof restoration services are right for your roof, contact (412) 227-8488 to get the details on types of coatings including silicone and acrylic.
- Acrylic Roof Coating Restore your roofing materials and increase its lifespan with an acrylic coating
- Elastomeric Roof Coating Elastomeric coatings may add extra protection to your roofing materials and make it last longer
- Polyurea Roof Coating Receive a quote for a polyurea roof coating today for your roof
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone roof coatings may prolong the lifespan of your roof by 10-15 years
Flat Roof Specialist
A variety of big commercial businesses are made with flat roof structures. Since flat roofs generally have no slope to them, they can be susceptible to several problems. With no slope, water can pool on areas of the roofing system. We are able to prevent problems like pooling water from occurring with our solutions for flat roofing in Coraopolis, PA.
- EPDM Roofing Need a long lasting roof material? Consider getting EPDM roofing installed
- PVC Roofing When you need a water resistant roofing membrane, check out PVC roofing
- TPO Roofing TPO has many benefits, such as affordable cost, limited maintenance, and easy installation
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing Vulcanized roofing is made to be a durable roof membrane that will minimize risk of leaks or cracks
One of the most popular single ply roofs available is TPO roofing. It is considered to be an energy efficient material that lowers the heat in your office so you can spend less on A/C during the summer. Not only is it completely recyclable, it’s also resistant to minor tears, debris, and even algae. This means you’ll have fewer maintenance requirements due to the better strength of the membrane. Find out more by contacting us at (412) 227-8488!